We empower you to speak Finnish!
Puhutaan suomea is a PRINTED magazine for those studying the Finnish language. It offers articles on different difficulty levels, with words explained, covering various topics about Finland, the Finnish culture and the Finnish language. It also provides audio for selected articles.
How often? We publish 6 issues per year, one every second month!
Who choose our magazine?
- Finnish language students from over 20 countries all over the world who want to practice and improve their Finnish.
- Foreigners in Finland, who are interested in the Finnish language, society and culture.
- Finnish-as-a-foreign-language teachers (S2-opettajat), as teaching material in their classes;
- Second generation Finns living abroad;
- Schools, high-schools, universities and libraries accross Finland and other countries.
- Private companies who want to support their foreign employees in learning Finnish.
Hundreds of readers enjoy reading the magazine. You will, too!
Let’s speak better Finnish!
Not familiar with our magazine? Try it out!
You can download issue 6/2015 as an e-package (PDF + audio)
Alternativeley, you can read online tissue 7-8/2014 or
watch this presentation video to learn what the magazine is about: